What we do after 19 July 2021
While Covid-19 cases are high and rising, and as we are close contact business, we will continue to act carefully and remain cautious.
Tel 07985233544 / 02076381616
If you have any symptoms or your family members are suspected to be infected with COVID please cancel your appointment with us. Please follow the government and NHS guidelines to make your next appointment.
When you turn up for your appointment you will be…
- wearing a disposal face mask provided next to the sanitiser or wearing your own.
- stepping on the disinfectant foot mat at the entrance.
- sanitising your hands using the bottle that is placed at the reception.
- wearing disposable gloves provided next to the sanitiser if you would prefer.
- waiting at the reception for check-in.
- taking part in a temperature check. We reserve the right to refuse entry if you have a high temperature.
- directed to your allocated seat.
To protect our clients and staff, we will take the following precautions.
Your stylist will be…
- taking their temperature before starting the day.
- using sterilised tools.
Things will be a bit different…
- Disposable plastic bags will be used for your belongings to minimise direct contacts to other customer’s.
- The seats next to you will stay empty to allow for social distancing.
- We use an air circulator to promote better ventilation inside the salon.
- We will no longer have magazines available to avoid the possibility of cross contamination.
- We might not be as chatty as before. It’s just a precaution. Of course we can still talk about your hair style!
- Arrive ON TIME for your appointment, otherwise we may not be able to provide full services.
- Wait outside the salon if you arrive early to minimise the number of people inside. … on that note, please arrive ALONE for your appointment.
- We won’t be able to keep your personal items eg. bags, jackets etc. at the reception to minimise contacts.
- Please allow us extra time in case of style correction / change.
- Colour charge may be different to your usual re-touch price. We will inform you during consultation.
- Head massage service is suspended to minimise direct contacts.
Changing or cancelling an appointment
We do appreciate that things change and you may need to reschedule the appointment. All we ask is that you give us at least 48 hours notice (for Monday appointments, please let us know by the previous Friday AM) so that we can offer this appointment to someone on our waiting list.
NO-SHOW / LAST MINUTE cancellations and LATE arrivals affect our business and we have regrettably decided not to accept bookings for six months from no-show or last minute cancellation clients.
Direction to Shiroma
- There are building works around the area and some access routes are blocked eg. via Exchange Square. Please refer to the video below.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Shiroma management and staff
For bookings, call tel: 07985233544 / 020 7638 1616